Co-Fiduciary Services for Retirement Plans
CFWP is a leading adviser to plan sponsors and trustees of Profit Sharing, Money Purchase, 401(k), 401(a) and ERISA 403 (b) plans. As a Registered Investment Adviser, CFWP can contract as a co-fiduciary for plan services, aligning our advice directly with trustee responsibilities. In total, CFWP advises or serves as co-fiduciary for approximately $3 billion in plan assets.
We partner with fiduciary clients to establish and maintain “best practices” by:
- Reviewing current fiduciary procedures and suggesting areas to be strengthened
- Establishing a formal fiduciary governance process
- Providing fiduciary training for trustees and employees
- Benchmarking plan expenses and services to determine reasonableness
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative(s) and Target Date Fund Analysis
- Development of an Investment Policy statement
- Initial selection and regular review of plan investment offerings
- Participant education and communications.